Wallpapers for Sealed with a Kiss

Recently, I've been absorbed in playing with Photoshop and making some Sealed with a Kiss banners for this blog. And I thought maybe I should share what I've done and convert some of the banners into high resolution wallpapers. If you have a particular banner that you really like and want it in wallpaper format, please let me know!

Size: 1600 x 1200 pixels
♦♦Peachy Theme♦♦

♦♦Blue Night Theme♦♦

♦♦Dispersion Theme♦♦
♦♦Puppy Theme♦♦
♦♦Beach Theme♦♦
♦♦Sleep Theme♦♦

Which one is your favorite?

STAY TUNED! MORE TO COME!

Popular Posts

Understanding the final episode of Sealed with a Kiss

Character Guide to Nirvana in Fire 2: Wind Blows in Changlin

Ru Yi: The drama that brought Hawick Lau and Yang Mi together

✿ Chinese Drama ✿ Sealed with a Kiss Miniseries Sequel