The Palace Official MV - "I Love You Too Much"

The visual quality of The Palace is certainly exceeding my expectations. I never give this drama much thought until the first official trailer was released. Despite being an ardent supporter of Chen Xiao and Zhao Liying onscreen pairing, I am loving innocence depicted between Chen Xiao and Zhou Dongyu. If you are looking forward to this movie, you can check out the official MV. I am not too fond of the singing, but the instrumental is quite nice. I wish the song has a more traditional and melancholic feel. Unfortunately, the singing is too soft and muted to give the moving visuals that essential "umph."


Popular Posts

Understanding the final episode of Sealed with a Kiss

Character Guide to Nirvana in Fire 2: Wind Blows in Changlin

Ru Yi: The drama that brought Hawick Lau and Yang Mi together

✿ Chinese Drama ✿ Sealed with a Kiss Miniseries Sequel